The IKGPTU Campus Hoshiarpur formerly known as (Punjab Institute of Technology (PIT, Hoshiarpur) was established in the year 2013 by I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, with the vision to spread quality education in the region which is vastly covered by Kandi area.
IKGPTU campuses are committed to the cause of excellence in higher education in the field of Engineering, Technology and Management. It is the only Govt. Engineering college run by IKGPTU Jalandhar in the heart of Hoshiarpur city. This is a lush green campus, spread over 22 acres of land. The campus has separate hostel facility for boys and girls.
- Only Govt. Engg. campus in the heart of city with lush green campus spread in 22.6 acres.
- Lab infrastructure for various branches.
- Library with over 1500 books.
- Separate hostel facility for Boys and Girls.
- Parking facility for students.
- Power backup facility.
- 8 mbps lease line.
- No Course fee from eligible SC students under PMSS Scheme.
- All fee strictly as per Punjab Govt. norms, no extra/ hidden charges.
- Tuition Fee Waiver scheme for top three students in each branch.